Thursday, September 5, 2013

Living in Korea

Hi again!!!

Right now I am so excited because I am writting from South Korea, it's been 3 weeks since I arrived here to study in a Korean University for one semester.

I really missed this country... when I went to Insadong and later on after seeing the Jongno tower I almost cry... it brought all the memories back.

What I've been doing since I arrive? A lot of things... As you know I am a Kpoper so actually I am starting to think of myself as an stalker hahaha.. but you know I am taking 7 courses at the University but I will do my best to show you all the Hallyu things I can find in Korea.

Weather in Korea was really hot when I arrived (middle August) but now is getting colder (18°C) in a week I think Fall season is gonna start, I'm so happy about that.

Several things had surprise me a lot about the Korean culture and I am actually trying to accept it.. you know... Korea is not as it appears in dramas.

In my next posts I will tell you how the B.A.P concert was, also the musical Elisabeth in which KimJunSu (JYJ) acted and last but not less: Incheon Korean Music Wave concert :D

A lot of interesting things to tell... please don't hate me ;)

See you

No comments: